Since the beginning of our activity, we have paid particular attention to prevention because only comprehensive treatment, is dental treatment and follow-up prophylaxis, yields tangible benefits in the form of healthy teeth and gums.
Daily and proper hygiene is an important element in the fight against decay, periodontal disease and other diseases of the teeth and mouth.
In addition to commonly known hygienic agents such as pastes, conventional or electric toothbrushes and dental floss, it is often useful and advisable to have less popular remedies such as oral irrigation, interdental brushes, gingival stimulators, special cleaning floss under bridges.
The hygienist or doctor will be helpful and show you how to use these remedies.
Bacterial plaque forming on all surfaces of the teeth, gingival mucosa and prosthetic mouth fillings, most often causes gingivitis and exacerbation of existing, chronic inflammatory conditions.
Plaque over time is mineralized, leading to calculus formation.
Gingivitis is a condition when the disease involves the gingiva, causing it to be swollen, red and bleeding easily – especially when cleaning the teeth.
We offer a full range of preventive treatments:
- Removing tartar and plaque: ultrasounds, sandblasting, polishing
- Fluoridation and hygiene instruction – proper brushing technique, proper flossing, use of irrigator.
- Fluoride coating of the tooth surface.
- Qualified dental hygienist or dentist performs these treatments as well as individualized hygienic visit plan.
- Professional hygiene minimizes the risk of caries, periodontal disease, improves the aesthetics of the smile by removing deposits on the surface of the teeth, and provides the opportunity to detect caries lesions at an early stage of development.